WELCOME! No experience needed!
You should be proud of yourself. Just by coming here, you’ve taken the first steps towards a new way of considering fitness, stress reduction and martial art training.
You’ll like it here. Our school is friendly, accessible and non-judgemental. Everyone here – students and teachers alike – share the believe that martial arts is for everybody. We’ll welcome you with enthusiasm.
You’ll be able to obtain uniform, protective gear and other items from the dojo, no need to worry about what to wear or bring – just bring yourself. For your first class, just wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move freely.
Here’s What We Offer To Beginners:
- Real World Self-Defense. We are not a sports school. We will not teach you skills and techniques that will only work against other practitioners. We will give you the skills you need to keep yourself safe.
- Unlimited Access. Pay a flat rate per month, and come as many times as you like. There are lessons for most ages and skill levels twice a week.
- No Longterm Commitment. We’re confident that you wll come and keep coming – we don’t need to lock you into a year’s commitment. You can pay us month to month.
- The Highest Standard.Our sensei, Andrew Sora, is a 3rd Dan Black Belt in Ishinryu Karate, a member of ‘#####’ and a passionate advocate for the teaching of real world martial arts skills to all, regardless of their age, skill level and general health.
- A Thriving Community.Our students are family. Come and meet us, make friends, get fit and learn to keep yourself safe.
We combine both beginners and experienced students in classes: All of our students were beginners once, and you will be able to see how you may look further along your journey by watching others. This also allows our experienced students to help you move on.
Now, it’s up to you. Take the next step – get in touch, organize to come and see the school, talk to sensei Andrew and some of our students, or just ask us whatever questions you may have. A whole new world is waiting for you!